A delicious recipe for the whole family! These meatballs are well worth the wait and can be cooked in either dutch oven or crock pot.
40-50 1/2 oz. cooked meatballs (frozen Italian or homemade)
1/3 c. Ketchup
1 can (16oz) jellied cranberry sauce
1 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
1/2 c. maple syrup
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients except meatballs in large (5qt) dutch oven.
2. Cook over moderate heat, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
3. Add cooked meatballs and mix to cover the meatballs with sauce.
4. Remove from heat, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
5. Reheat before serving (crock pot works well).